Yesterday I joined Julie Doyle from Cocoon Business Solutions as a guest on her latest episode of Biz Basics. We spoke about all things Online Business Management, Outsourcing and VA’s. Outsourcing is a big deal for business owners. It’s giving up an element of control of parts of your business and that is scary. Believe me, I get it. But it got me thinking – why do you, the client, want to work with my team at Tiluca Solutions?
It’s funny, when Julie was introducing me to her community, she talked about my logo and the importance of it. It’s not something I have reflected on for a while, but I am really glad I did today. If you haven’t seen it, it’s 2 interlocked diamonds. To me, the diamond represents commitment and strength. Our logo represents the coming together of two businesses working together.
So, why do you want to work with Tiluca Solutions?
- We understand that there is not a “one size fits all” solution for businesses. We look at your business as a whole and work with you to decide what your business needs are and how we can work together to achieve your goals.
- We offer distinct services, and we very much stick to these as they are our strengths. One of these strengths is building our network. If we can’t help you, we are sure to know someone who can, and we will make sure you know them too.
- You want to get back to doing what you love, not doing tasks that take you away from your core business.
- We love the tasks that you don’t; and
- We love your business almost as much as you do. We are like your favourite aunty – you may not be ours, but we love and care for you all the same.
Our ethos is to help small businesses and online coaches go from Burnt Out to Booming. We work with you to come up with the best solution for your business. We are more than contractors, we become part of your team. If you know that you are at the point where you need to outsource or want to find out more about the services we offer, please go to www.tilucasolutions.com.au to book in a discovery call. We would love to learn more about you and your business and how we can help you.